Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happenings - First Kiss



Some of you may recall my joy and woes for having a little girl.
- buying too much clothes for her.
Every couple of months, I have to face the challenge of finding space for her new clothes. I have now resorted to renting external storage facilities as our tiny flat can no longer hold all her clothes and toys and I can't bear to throw them out.

We really enjoy dressing T up for Sunday Mass. I will still be in my usual T-shirt and bermudas, but she usually have nice dresses on.

T seems to enjoy going for Sunday Mass too. We usually sit right behind the choir. She will join in during the Hymns and has managed to learn a few lines of some of them.

During on of the Sunday Mass, she was sitting by the window enjoying her cookie during the Homily and a little canadian boy came over and stole her first kiss.