Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happenings - Week 50, 2008

This week has been a wonderful week and every week should be like this one. Alot of the events are worth a mention in their own post, so I am separating them.

I took a day off on Monday to spend time with T. I cuddled her back to sleep in the morning and she slept till 11am. We lazed on the safa and watch the Rugrats movie together. After lunch, we visited daddy at the Cyberport film site and played for a short while with this cute little boy. (for some reason, his dad let him run around with no pants on)

T took her nap on my chest for about 1 hours and we headed off to Ikea for some window shopping and it was back home for dinner.

I suffer sore arms for carrying her for so many hours, but still totally enjoyable (thank God for the beautiful weather). I realised that I missed her so much the past month and that we should arrange more days like this one.