Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happenings - Week 39, 2008


I think we've managed to raise a reader. I love it that now T and I can actually go browse bookshops together. I can safely leave her in the children section and go read my own stuff.


As you would see below, our little 'classroom' is getting crowded with too much toys. I noticed that it makes it difficult for T to access her books and toys when things are stacked on top of each other. Finally we ended up throwing away some more old furniture to make space to an additional shelf for T's things



Isn't it a funny sight to see a grown man riding a baby tricycle. They had loads of fun going round the house

For some reason, T is more keen to self feed when she's outside. At home, she would insist on having cartoons and will only open her mouth and not move her hands.