Monday, December 8, 2008

Happenings - Week 45 - 49, 2008

Sorry we've been missing in action for the past month. I've been extremely busy at work and have been working late nights and long weekends. Finally the office move is over and year end budgets have been submitted. Time to take a breather and spend time with the family. I took a day off today to spend quality time with little T (no school for her too). Truely enjoyed every second of it. She has grown so much this past month and is talking so much nowadays. Once again it's my regret that I have missed part of this change. But here's what she has been up to this month.

She wakes up at about 8am every morning and goes down to get some fresh air at the playground.


9:30 is grocery shopping time and T will meet up with her mini Tai Tai friends to find the best bargins in the area.












After which she goes home for her bath and nap (from 10:30 to 12:00). Takes her lunch after she wakes and off to school at 1pm. (Thankfully she enjoys school now and come home singing me new tunes she learns)


I used to be the one to put her to sleep at night, but I have been working late last month so daddy takes care of it. I came home one night to find this hilarious sight.


And as I have to work most of the weekends last month, so Daddy and our helper will bring T out for shopping.