Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happenings - Week 6 & 7, 2009


We went to watch the play "The Gruffalo". Found this play quite 'abstract' as the costume was really minimal and required alot of imagination from the kids to identify the characters of the mouse, owl, Gruffalo, etc... It was a 50 min play and T started to get bored after about 30 mins, but she managed to stay seated with minimal fussing. I think she prefers watching dances. Really regret I didn't manage to get the tickets to UN Ballet's performance of Alice in Wonderland. Well, we are on the wait list. Hope someone will call soon.


AhBeeJie was doing her homework in our house one evening and had this posture and look on her face. When she left, T did her painting and replicated the same posture. Reminds us once more that we must be ever so careful what we do infront of little children.


Saw a show on TV about local Taiwanese food. They talked about a "black pepper pork bun" and it sounded so yummy. I flipped through my recipe books and found a simple recipe and had T help me make them. We made a dozen and hubby and I finished all of them over the weekend.