Monday, March 2, 2009

Happenings - Week 08, 2009


Singapore airline had promotional fares and our family made a weekend trip back to Singapore (S$900 for 3 pax). T did rather well on the flight. I think she has gotten used to travelling now. She is most eager to pull her own small luggage. We put her water bottle, snacks, toys in there. This time, she asked to carry our passports helps us pass the paperwork to the counter staff at all stations. She received alot of smiles as she dragged her luggage down the aircraft aisle to our seats.

It was a very short trip, but we managed to spend some quality time with the family. We even managed to squeeze in a visit to the zoo on Sat morning. Met up with September babes Ari and Cay. Thanks Bren for taking time out to meet up.

This was T's first trip to the zoo. I think she had a wonderful time looking at all the animals. She surprised me when kept quiet on occasions and just listened out to animal sounds and asked me what they were. I didn't think she was able to be that attentive. She also asked for our camera and took some photos of tigers and leopards by herself.

Now that I have learnt how to take the bus from mum's place to the zoo, I am sure we will go again the next time we are back.