Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happenings - Week 10, 2009

AhBeeJie, T & I watched another full lenght ballet on Saturday. It was the performance of "Alice in Wonderland" by the English National Ballet. The show was really colourful with lots of characters and sets. T was very excited when the show started and kept trying to talk to me about scenes. It was until the usher came over and 'shh' her that she kept quiet. Still I think she did pretty well for a 2 year old. Next on the list is a Canto children play and Swan Lake Ballet in April.






T & I made these together on Thursday night. I purchased a Mickey cake mould when shopping for bento stuff and T just loved the looks of the cake.


I did not manage to take any photo of the process as we were too focused on getting the cake in the oven by 9pm so T can wash up and go to bed.


She can only see them baking in the oven and had to wait till the next morning to have them for breakfast.